So, it’s two days before Mothers Day and you’re still stumped and unsure what to get Mum! Last minute shopping sometimes produces the best results. So here are some ideas you can play around with so you can avoid the stress of still having to find something.
I went on a quick shopping trip and found some really great goodies that would be a total win as Mothers Day gifts. After all, she just wants to feel special and I’m pretty sure these products will do trick.
- Cozy slippers from Ackermans: from R79.95 – gorgeously cute and oh so warm!
2. Oh So Heavenly Body Butter in Nutty Nourishment at Clicks: R46.99 – I picked up this one and this stuff smells amazing!! However, Clicks is currently running a 3 for 2 special on all the Oh So Heavenly Body Lotions/Creams at the moment. They have quite a variety of fragrances available.
3. Compact Fold-Up Handbag Mirror at Clicks: R49.99 – such a cute gift for Mom and every woman needs one of these for her handbag.
4. Heartlight Perfume from Woolworths: R332.89 for 100ml/R181.57 for 30ml – I have recently discovered this and I absolutely ADORE this perfume. It deserves a whole review all on its own (which I’m still working on).
Top Notes: Lime, Blood orange, Tangerine
Heart Notes: Rose, Apple blossom, Ebony, Spicy
Soul notes: Musk, Amber
5. Loreal Clay Masks: R159.99 these are available at Clicks and Dischem. The much-loved and much talked about Loreal Clay masks will submerge Mom straight into ‘lavish’ville’.
Enjoy your last minute shopping spree!
To have a mom that has enriched your life with her selflessness, patience, and love is ones of lifes rare privileges ~ The Kaleidoscope Mom
Have a blessed weekend!